1. As easy to operate as the previous Heatermate model in the Manual mode (comes as default) – “set and forget”.
2. Built-in simple Timer with ON/OFF times for each day – to be operated in Manual mode.
3. Built-in 7 days Timer with different SET temperatures for different times during the day and days of the week – to be operated in Automatic mode.
4. Larger display showing time, status, SET temperature, room temperature and other information.
5. Child lock. Activated automatically after 10 minutes. Press and hold Down button for 3 seconds then release to deactivate.
6. Full 2400W power rating – suitable for any electric heater (the previous Heatermate model was up to 2300W).
7. Adjustable temperature sensor – customer is able to adjust Heatermate sensor reading to make it consistent with their other room thermometer or baby monitor.
8. Adjustable thermostat differential – customer can adjust by how much the room temperature should drop before the heater is switched back ON. This also will regulate how often the heater will come ON and OFF.
9. Comes with 2 years manufacturer’s warranty (the previous model had 1 year manufacturer’s warranty).